SELLING FAST – 42 SOLD in 6 weeks!
Perfection in the most Idyllic location!
Located at iconic Mermaid Beach. A timeless salute to this famous ocean location, these apartments offer an alluring aesthetic which immerses you in inspirational design.
The architecture responds to a yearning for the simplicity and freedom of lives lived in the original beach ‘shacks’ of the 1950’s.
Seamless connection from your luxurious living space to the expansive balcony, with full height windows framing the breathtaking views and sliding doors bringing the ocean inside
In a salute to this famous ocean location, you can return from the surf via a beach entry and be greeted with refreshing showers to wash off the salt and sand.
• Level Twenty-Five exclusive residents’ club
• Large gymnasium with commercial-grade equipment
• Dedicated beach entry with storage for surf boards, showers and pet wash area
• Sauna, steam room, locker and shower facilitiesResidents’ deck and executive lounge
• Private yoga and pilates retreat areaResort pool in lush tropical gardens
• Extensive internal and external private garden zones
• Concierge services
• Only 150 metres to the beach and prestigious Hedges Avenue
• 116 Multi-Res Apartments across 25 Levels
• Protected views to the NE and SE coastline
• Spacious living areas and expansive balconies
• Unprecedented level of resident amenity
• 2 bedroom apartments from $565,000
• 3 bedroom apartments from $1,015,000
▪ 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 1 Car $550 to $800 per week
▪ 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 2 Car $650 to $900 per week
▪ 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 2 Car $850 to $1050 per week
▪ 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 2 Car with Study $1050 to $1300 per week
▪ 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bathroom 3 Car with Study, Retreat $1300 to $1500 per week
▪ 4 Bedroom 4.5 Bathroom 4 Car with Study, Retreat $1500 to $1950 per week
ABOUT THE AREA
The Gold Coast has undergone a rapid process of urbanisation and population growth which will undoubtedly continue.The resultant scale of the region has forged a much more stable and resilient economy.
The Gold Coast is the 6th largest ‘significant urban area’ in Australia and now acts much like a major capital city. It is no longer comparable to scale regions such as Newcastle and Geelong because it significantly outperforms them across numerous measures in both percentage and absolute terms.
As per the points below, the evolution of the Gold Coast has resulted in a residential market that is very well positioned to achieve sustainable growth and returns over the long term.
How the Gold Coast region / market is different now to 10 years ago (2008 V 2018)
• Population base 480,000 / Population base 600,000
• Economy reliant on tourism / Economy diversified through growth in stable sectors like education and health
• Multiple trophy projects with excess apartment supply / Smaller boutique projects with sustainable apartment supply
• Apartment prices dislocated from underlying local market values / Apartment prices aligned with underlying local market values
• Apartment demand driven by discretionary investment / Apartment demand driven by more stable and predictable fundamentals
• Speculative investor the predominant purchaser type / Owner occupiers and strategic investors the predominant purchaser type
• Transport infrastructure reflects a regional city / Transport infrastructure reflects a capital city: Light Rail, upgraded airport
• Major attractions reflect a regional city / Major attractions reflect a capital city: Star Casino Precinct, Pacific Fair, Cultural Precinct